Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beads, String, Jewelry Supplies and Tons More!


Beads, String, Jewelry Supplies and Tons More!

Beads, String, Jewelry Supplies and Tons More!



Well, I just spent the last two days reactivating all of our products. My husband and I were living in Guangzhou for the past few years. But, because of his work we were relocated to Shanghai. Just last week we shipped the last of our boxes of 'stuff' here. And that included all of my jewelry and supplies. And let me tell you there were 30 boxes, some weighing up to 20kg and we carried down from our apartment on the 6th floor, with no elevator! So, I'm very happy it is all finally here and arrived safely. 

I'm most excited about the beads. We have pearl shell, coral, turquoise, tiger eye, amethyst, jade, agate in every color imaginable. Take a look for your self - http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/shangrilacraft/1/1/51952//
If you looking for a stone, color or size you don't see up there just email me and I will get it for you. 

We also have cinnabar beads. My favorite is the red Laughing Buddha. He is just so cute! http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/shangrilacraft/1/1/54187//

Have a look and email me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment