Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bitten by the Travel Bug again...


Bitten by the Travel Bug again...

Bitten by the Travel Bug again...



I think I've been bit by the travel bug again. I am itching to go back to Shang-ri la or go to Tibet, India or Nepal. Someone who I have met since moving to Shanghai, is actually half Nepalese and half Chinese. She has family still living in Nepal and goes frequently to visit. She has been showing me photos and Nepal looks Gorgeous! I can't get over how many temples there are and how different they look. She was telling me some are Hindu and others are Buddhist. To me this sounds amazing, a blend of two amazing cultures and religions. 
Well, right now I don't have the time to travel, so I have been downloading some Tibetan and Nepalese movies and books. I know, downloading, you're likely thinking that's such a bad thing to do. But, I'm in China, these movies are banned and English book are hard to come across, especially books on this topic. 
I have a list of movies that I can't wait to watch! 

5941 me last year in Kunming at an amazing temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment