Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thailand Jewelry


Thailand Jewelry


I love Thailand and if you have been I'm sure you love the counrty too! My husband and I have spent months and months and months travelling around Thailand and hanging out on the stunning island beaches. We were even married in Thailand! That is how much we really love it. 
Luckly, for us we can occasionally get really cheap flight from China to Bangkok. I have now created a new section for our shop, Thailand Jewelery. And with all the fun, new supplies I have picked up while travelling Thailand and in Bangkok I have made some amazing new pieces! If you'd like to have a look at some of our new jewelry,  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/shangrilacraft/2/1/237321//

A lot of these pieces have a peacock or elephant theme. That is because those are two of the luckiest animals in Thailand and the King loves both of them and some of the only animals allowed in the Palace. 

7793Red is one of the luckiest colors in Thailand!
7794 Elephants with their trunk pointing upward also brings Extra Good Luck!
7795 Traditional Thai colors! But, if you wnat to see something Amazing, check the back of the earrings for a special surprise! (I will give you a hint- he'll keep you safe and bring you luck!!) Take a look http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/shangrilacraft/4958076/traditional_thailand_gold_colored_raindrop_earring_with_buddha_on_back/handmade/jewelry/earrings
7796The lucky sun symbol!
7797Traditional Thai colors and the same flower petal design as their temples!

These are a few of our new pieces that I have created!  I hope you like them and if you have any questions, please message me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment