Sunday, April 22, 2012

Getting Organized



If you have been reading my other blog posts, you'll know that my husband and I have been doing a lot of travelling around China for about the last 6 months. We have been back in Guangzhou now for about 2 weeks and it's so Great to be back and jump right into jewelry...buying more supplies, making malas, taking photos; it's so exciting!

The last few months have been a little hectic with Shangrila Craft and we've had to be in vacation mode for a bit. Now that we are back and everything is up and running again, it's time to get organized!

And, I started that tonight! Tomorrow is photo day for all my new products going up and I think I will be much busier than I thought! I am constantly making malas and I have piles of them Everywhere, all over the house. I just sorted through the boxes now, for photos of tomorrow,  I found more than 60!! SIXTY! And that's just new malas. 

I think tomorrow will be a busy day. I'll try and put some up tomorrow night. I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment