Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photo Day


Well, I am getting jewelry organized!

Yesterday was photo day for all the new malas. It's been unbelievable cloudy and foggy here in Guangzhou for the past few weeks, no sun at all. Because of that outside photos were no an option. 

I spent the entire afternoon taking photos, over 60 malas, both necklace and bracelets, some new leather necklaces I have been working on, some amazing turquoise rings and a ton of supplies that you'll just love!

I am so happy with how all the photos turned out! And last night, with the help of a Giant cup of tea, I stayed up posting all of the malas onto artfire!


There's jade, jasper, lava, turquoise, white turquoise, coral, topaz, moonstone, white pearl shell, bodhi seeds and agate in every color imaginable. We have a mala that's perfect for everyone's taste. 

4341 i just love this lucky dragon pendant!

No comments:

Post a Comment