Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shangrila Craft Super Spring Sale



If you read the title, then you can likely guess what this post it all about!

That's Right!! I'm having a SALE!

To me spring is all about new and fresh. I have taken a new approach on things this year Simplify and I think I have given spring cleaning a whole new meaning this year. I really weeded everything out of our apartment. Our old books I donated to local schools, old clothes we gave to charity and one older homeless man who I occasionally see near our metro station. Everything ready for a fresh new spring!

And that is the same approach I took with Shangrila Craft. Out with the old and in with the new! I do have some amazing pieces I've been working on for summer, but I didn't want them to get buried in the tons and tons of other products. So, it's Spring Sale TIME!! And it's starting NOW!!!!


Tibetan Silver Bangels --- 4 for US $10.00
Earrings ---- 2 for US $10.00 and 5 for US $20.00

Stock up, because they are amazing pieces that will go Fast!


4558455545564557 spring sales!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment